• One-inch tubular webbing with a knot will work.
• Sending them to someone that knows how to sew structural climbing gear, and have them bartack a single loop of SuperTape will work.
• Having someone that knows what they’re doing bartack a double length of SuperTape or 10 mm Dynex will work.
understand the ramifications of such methods:
• The strength will be compromised in all cases.
• The thumb loop will get tweaked much easier in all cases.
• Dyneema/Spectra doesn’t hold a knot. Never use a knot with Dyneema/Spectra.
• And when it comes to sewing any structural climbing gear, mom’s sewing machine won’t cut it.是说可以指导一个鞋匠搞? Be sure to go to a shop that has experience with CLIMBING gear and knows what they’re doing.